Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company SOC Ltd (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built and secure industrial estate on the North-Eastern South African coast.
The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare for the job market. The development and training areas will include, but not limited to the below:
- Developing, implementation and monitoring of SCM Policy Framework;
- Verification of suppliers on the Central Supplier Database;
- Uniform Standards in procurement process and Best Practice Guidelines
- Application of relevant legislative framework in the Public Sector Procurement environment;
- Implementation of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment and Supply Chain Management;
- Demand management, writing of specifications and market analysis;
- The role of Bid Committees in the procurement process;
- Data capturing, processing and reporting on procurement activities;
- Service Levels Agreements, Transversal Contracts and Monitoring of Contracts;
- Relations with stakeholders in a SCM environment;
- Supplier relations and supplier performance evaluation; and
- Housing keeping and administrative activities in a SCM environment.
Knowledge and Skills
Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) of 1999 , Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act 5 of 2000 and its regulations, National Treasury SCM Regulatory Framework, Policies and Procedures, knowledge of the National Treasury SCM Model, understand terms and conditions pertaining to tendering process and contracting, assess and verify information pertaining to tender returnable documents, supplier database, purchase requisitions, capturing and processing data, record keeping and general administrative work in a supply chain environment, MS Office
- Committed and results driven.
- Takes initiative.
- Deliver results with speed
- Positive team spirit and good social skills.
- A recognised three-year qualification specialising in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- ● Grade 12 ● Degree in Public Administration/Management ● Monitoring and Evaluation Certificate (advantageous)
- ● Grade 12 ● National Diploma in Marketing, Business/Office Administration, Project management and Business economics related● Degree in Marketing, Economics/BCom, Project Management or Business Development Studies. (advantageous)●Valid Driver’s Licence
- ●National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent.
- Certificate SAMTRAC or similar,OSH Legislation, and Incident Investigation ●Degree Occupational Health and Safety Management / Science or similar
Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed. Must be between ages of 20 and 35. Must not have done any internship before.