Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed at SANParks – Mountain Zebra National Park for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Workplace Experience Programme For Graduate Students
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Diploma in Finance/Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management.
- National Diploma (NQF 6) under the above-mentioned field of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per the availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and the pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.