How To Apply For Jobs At McDonalds
UPDATE FEB 2021: Because of the impact of lockdown and curfews during 2020, McDonalds is currently not recruiting for new staff. We will update this article when they start hiring again.
At McDonalds they believe that the best people work for McDonald’s. And if you’ve got enthusiasm, responsibility and drive, then you could be one of them. If you’re looking for a job that could turn into a satisfying career, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are looking for an opportunity at one of McDonalds franchises, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit The McDonalds Career Site
- Complete the form on the careers page and upload your CV
- Apply Now!
To work at a McDonalds franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- McDonalds reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.