How to Apply for KFC Jobs
they invest in the heart of our company.
KFC promises every employee an opportunity to make a difference to themselves, the team the work with and the community they serve and to have fun while doing it. And they are proud of how we give back to each community that they are situated in, whether it’s something small like a smile given to each customer or through Add Hope, KFC’s corporate social initiative.
KFC is always looking to themselves apart by continuously striving to be a great place to work. Their culture ultimately aims to create an environment that is Friendly, Fun, Supportive and Customer –Focused.
If you would love to be part of the team, follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit The KFC Career Site
- Click on “Apply Now At Head Office Vacancies” or ” Apply Now For Restaurant Vacancies“
- Select the vacancy you are interested in
To work at a KFC Franchise you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10 (or equivalent)
- KFC reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
- If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.
You may also like: