Location: Cape Town
The Internship programme successfully places candidates within divisions of Maitland Group SA to provide them with the workplace experience needed to act as a foundation to establish their career. Interns are given a 12 month contract and receive a monthly stipend of R6500p/m. At the end of the contract, trainees who meet Maitland’s recruitment requirements can apply for an available vacancies. Although no guarantees can be given, we have many success stories of interns successfully placed in permanent vacancies following their internship. The Graduate Programme is aimed at individuals who have completed a degree in Finance, Accounting, IT, Investment, HR, Legal and Marketing.
- Completed Degree in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Law / Legal, Marketing or equivalent (essential),
- Although no experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will differ depending on the department the intern is placed at
- Drive and contribute to a culture of quality/excellence, through risk awareness and adherence to compliance standards and operational controls
Skills and Competencies
- Numeracy and Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow rules and procedures
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work with people and in a team